Kratom is one of the favorite herbs of millions of Americans. They use it to relieve themselves of pain, anxiety, lethargy, mental confusion, and insomnia. People use various forms of this herb, preferably powder, capsules, gummies, and more.
Kratom capsules and powder are two of the most popular forms of this herb. Many people buy them in bulk. Although the vendors are particular in the packaging of the product, you must be careful while storing the herbal product at home.
People who use kratom powder must be extra careful because the powder is more prone to absorbing atmospheric moisture and getting spoiled when not stored properly.
Here are a few tips on storing kratom at home:
- Store kratom powder in an airtight jar in a dry, cool, and dark place. Moisture, heat, and light can spoil the powder.
- Kratom has a shorter shelf life. Powder usually expires in a month or two. So, buy kratom accordingly.
- Most of the products purchased from quality vendors come in appropriate packaging, but you must still be careful where you keep your kratom at home.
- Freezing can decrease the potency of kratom, so if you are considering this option, be careful.
- Keeping kratom at a very low temperature is found to increase its shelf life by a couple of weeks. So, you can store it in the fridge, but it should be in an airtight container to avoid moisture getting into the product.
- When you take out capsules from the bottle, close the lid tightly and keep the rest of the capsules in the bottle. Do not transfer it into another jar, as vendors create packaging material in accordance with the herbal product. The same goes for gummies and softgels.
Storing different products
Not all kratom products are stored in a similar manner. For example, you can store capsules and powder in a cabinet. However, kratom tea and tincture need refrigeration. Also, you must use them within a week.
Kratom extract, such as Maeng Da Liquid Kratom Extract Shot, is meant to be taken in one go. If you have purchased several shots, make sure you use them within six months. You can keep them in the fridge if you intend to store them for more than a month.
Checking kratom freshness before buying
Use fresh and pure kratom to get the maximum benefits. While purchasing powder, ensure that it is not moldy or has clusters in it. This means it is very old and has absorbed moisture. Also, examine the color. If it is dark brown or unusual in color, please do not buy it.
Search for “kratom shop near me” and connect only with GMP-certified, licensed vendors dedicated to providing the freshest kratom to consumers.
Kratom is a botanical, which means it is bound to rot at some point in time. That’s why it is important to choose a vendor with care. Also, when you buy kratom in Missouri in bulk, which is money-saving, ensure you store the herb properly at home.
In addition, whenever you open the lid of the pack or bottle to take out the product for consumption, close the lid quickly to ensure the freshness of the product.